Travel Insurance - Short term

Medical care is essential for everyone planning to travel or study abroad.
Many student visas require students to be covered with medical insurance.
Olé Barcelona has HCC Medical Insurances LLC (HCCMIS) as a parner so now we can offer our students affordable health insurance options via their StudentSecure services.

For more information and a free no obligation quote simply click here

Student medical insurance - Long Term

If you plan to stay in Spain for more than 180 days and you need a long-term student visa (type D - "Open"), you must have insurance with full coverage of medical services in Spain. For this type of insurance we can recomend you our partners:

A product aimed at foreign students who come to Spain and that is designed to cover all of their needs during their stay in the country.

AME Health Foreigners is the health insurance for foreign people who live in the province of Barcelona, no matter the period of stay.

For more information please contact us